Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonations
Forum Domain Name Changed; Inform all Previous Users who are interested.

Admitting I did something wrong, Asking for forgiveness.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mushroom312

Admitting I did something wrong, Asking for forgiveness. Empty
PostSubject: Admitting I did something wrong, Asking for forgiveness.   Admitting I did something wrong, Asking for forgiveness. EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:43 pm

So, I was starting up a base and had some valuable Items inside, and "Dr. Pacman" begins :coolface: ing me, He was jumping around my base spamming sounds with his grav gun. After 2 minutes of this I asked him to leave. His response was to start lockpicking my door. I was just starting and completely unarmed so I panicked. In a last resort, I threw a light prop at him to make him leave. He must have been at low health because it killed him. An admin confronted me and here I am. I know I shouldn't have thrown a prop at him, but I was not thinking. D: I would appreciate an unban.
STEAM_0:1:26115207
PS: I think the admins name was Mii Mii or something and I was unable to find details on my ban on sites like soucebans, so excuse me if this was only like a 1 hour ban. Also couldnt find any "Ban Format" requirments so my bad if I wrote this wrong
Back to top Go down

Admitting I did something wrong, Asking for forgiveness.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Business Building :: Ban Land-
Jump to: